Warm 3 drops in the palms of the hands, rub against each other to develop the fragrance . Breath deeply to enjoy the essential oil’s benefits and apply to damp skin using small upwards movements . You can then apply your cream, or not, as you wish. To boost your usual skin care you can also add 2 drops of your Addiction oil to your cream.
Addiction, the new Absolution Face Oil
100% natural origin
94,65 % organic
Beneficial Blend of 27 oils and natural or organic flower extracts
This exclusive beneficial blend of 27 oils and natural or organic flower extracts treats your skin gently by providing all the necessary nutrients in balance and beauty. Dryness, irritation, discomfort or dull complexion, this universal care can be used is in all seasons, day and night, according to your desires and needs.Its non-greasy texture, delicious fragrance and its many virtues will make it your "can't do without it" product very fast.
Here are some of the powerful selected ingredients:
• Plum Oil :rich in vitamin E and mono, polyunsaturated and saturated fatty acids, it is known for its nutritional moisturizing and softening properties.
• Evening primrose oil: its composition rich in linoleic acid and gamma-linolenic acid restores the skin barrier, supports the regeneration of skin cells and slows skin aging
• White Lily extract prevents the appearance of brown spots, soothes and calms redness and irritation.
• The extract of Arnica Flowers, highly concentrated in azulene reduces inflammatory reactions and softens the skin.
• Daisies Flowers Extract is renowned for its firming, toning and decongesting properties. It restores elasticity and firmness to dull skins.
• Argan oil: Rich in essential fatty acids, argan oil neutralises free radicals, dynamises your skin and reduces fine lines by activating the vital functions of the skin cells.
• Sesame oil:it acts on nerve cells of the skin soothing skin irritations.
• Prickly Pear Oil: highly rated in Vitamin E (approximately 1000 mg / kg) and sterols (about 10 g / kg) it protects the skin against free radicals proves to be an excellent skin softening and healing.
• Prickly Pear oil: hight rated in Vitamin E (approximately 1000 mg / kg) and sterols (about 10 g / kg) it's an excellent soothing and healing properties that protects the skin from free radicals.
• Jojoba oil regulates the skin's moisture content . Its composition, close to the sebum's own, makes it a key restructuring ingredient well assimilated and tolerated by all skin types.
• Rosehip oil invigorates the skin and promotes the cohesion of skin cells together. Linoleic acid with softening and nourishing qualities helps to reduce water loss from the skin.
Addiction Oil also contains Sandalwood, Apricot, of Helichrysum, Carrot, Cistus oils ...
Tips Addictive routine