This multitasking treatment mask is an essential component to any weekly skin care regimen.
Argan oil and silica-rich rhassoul clay from the Atlas mountains in Morocco combine with extracts of pomegranate and acai to:
- Detoxify by drawing out impurities at the deepest level, replacing them with nourishing trace minerals
- Stimulate collagen production and improve skin strength and elasticity
- Deliver potent antioxidants to fight free radical damage and reduce signs of aging
- Gently exfoliate while leaving skin toned, smoother and more supple
- Scented with invigorating eucalyptus and mint.
Kahina Giving Beauty donates 25 percent of the profits from their products to the Berber women of Morocco who extract the oil by hand using centuries old techniques passed down through generations. The money raised is used for literacy, education, and women's rights programmes.
|Benefits||Two to three times a week, apply a thin layer on cleansed face. After seven to ten minutes, remove with warm water using circular motions to gently exfoliate. Mask should not be left to harden. Follow with Kahina Argan Oil or Serum|
|Ingredients||aqua, hectorite, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl olivate, lactic acid, populus tremuloides bark extract, sorbitan olivate, hydrolyzed linseed extract*, mannan, xanthan gum, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*, cetearyl glucoside, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol, totarol*, euterpe oleracea (acai) fruit oil, arginine, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed extract*, eucalyptus radiata (eucalyptus) leaf/stem oil*, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil*, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil 98.9% of the total ingredients are from natural origin; 59% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.|